July 12th 2008
The first real mod I've ever done was baking my gun. Now, i have tons of people tell me its retarded and nuts. But, it works. It's like cheap anodizing...except u don't pick the color...
but here are the steps...
1. take all internals out of your gun.
2. get a cookie sheet
3. put a piece of aluminum foil over it.
4. put ONLY ALUMINUM PARTS on top. of course...plastic WILL MELT!
5. set the stove at 400-450 degrees.
6. put the gun in for about 2 hours our until you get your desired color
7. let it cool.
8. reassemble the gun and take pride in it.
I TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO BLAME FOR YOUR GUN BEING MESSED UP! EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS THERE IS A CHANCE OF FAILURE! ATTEMPT GHETTO MOD AT YOUR OWN RISK!
It turned dust blue into dust silver...dont pay attention to the ASA....i couldn't take it apart to bake...